And last but not least, there is a coin mixer with a number of cryptocurrencies to tumbler named Mixer Money. At the moment, there are three currencies and Ethereum is going to be represented in future. This mixer offers a very simple user-interface, as well as the opportunity to have control over all steps of the mixing process. A user can select a delay not just by hours, but by the minute which is very useful. The tumbler gives the opportunity to use a calculator to understand the amount of money a user finally receives. The service fee is from 1 % to 5 % with fees for extra addresses (0.00045529 BTC, 0.01072904 LTC, and 0.00273174 BCH). Having funds from different resources helps the crypto mixer to keep user’s personal information undiscovered. This last mixer does not offer its users a Letter of Guarantee.
- Bitcoin Mixer : It offers flexible transaction fees and a low minimum transaction limit
- Mixer Money : Offers a low minimum deposit of 0.002 BTC
- Mixero : It offers flexible transaction fees and a low minimum transaction limit
- Bitcoin Laundry : It has a positive reputation among the Bitcoin community
- Yomix : Has impressive time delays
1. Bitcoin Mixer - It offers flexible transaction fees and a low minimum transaction limit
Bitcoin Mixer is yet another simple yet trustworthy Bitcoin Tumbler service. And one of the primary differences it has compared to the other platforms on this list is that it can accommodate really “large volume transactions”. Their claims to have Bitcoin reserves of over 2000BTC has been verified publicly (source: https://bitcointalk.org/generator.php?topic=1484009.msg15350012#msg15350012) so that also makes sure they won’t be running away with our Bitcoins and adds to their credibility. As for the mixing services, the receiving time is instant. Also, they’re pretty trusting and need only the following confirmations: